Mostly Intense Monster Defense
A downloadable game for Windows
This is a short game by a solo dev, around 2½ hours of story mode goodness
+ + Endless mode also included! + +
STEAM Key included on purchase!
Defend your home dungeon against a bunch of impolite humans in this humorous tower/lane defense game. Summon monsters, change tactics on the fly & skip funny dialogue to defeat waves and waves of the most generic heroes mankind has ever seen!
Classic lane defense action, a fresh new tactics switching mechanic and a bunch of funny dialogue!
- 16 levels of MOSTLY INTENSE tower defense action!
- ENDLESS MODE with randomized waves of survival goodness!
- Hundreds of lines of kind of funny dialogue from your Summoner sidekick!
- An amazingly round & ergonomic TACTICS WHEEL to help you switch tactics on the fly!
- A squishy squashy pixel art style
|Published||6 days ago|
|Release date||1 day ago|
|Tags||2D, Comedy, Fantasy, Funny, Mouse only, Pixel Art, Retro, Singleplayer, Tower Defense|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.